Seguidores

How did I get here?
I turned around and there you where .Didn't think twice or rationalize,cause somehow i knew that there was more than just chemistry,I mean i knew you were kind of into me..But i figured it's too good to be true.I said pinch me, where's the catch this time ,can't find a single cloud in the sky,help me before i get use to this guy.
They say that good things take time but really great things happen in a blink of an eye.


Thought the chances to meet somebody like you were a million to one
I can't believe it,
you're one in a million.


You're making me laugh about the silliest stuff, say that i'm your diamond in the ruff, when i'm mad at you; you come with your velvet touch..All this time i was looking for love try to make things work that weren't good enough.Till i thought i'm through, said i'm done then stumbled into the arms of the one.

No hay comentarios: